2011年1月6日星期四

2011 Super Bowl Predictions and Jerseys

2011 SUPER BOWL IS COMING,I WANNER GET ONE SUPER BOWL JERSEYS TO PREDICTIONS WHICH TEAM WILL WIN 2011!LET'S SEE BELOWE!

Kansas City Chiefs (+4000) - They are a great story and I have nothing but respect for what they have done, especially because I thought they would be lucky to win six games, but they just aren't at the caliber yet. New England looms in the second round, if they can somehow survive the Ravens, and I don't think they have a chance at Gillette.

Pittsburgh Steelers (+550) - This is a sign of how little respect I have for the NFC this year; I don't think that the Steelers can beat the Patriots, and they will have to in order to win the Super Bowl. However, they are still second on my list of Super Bowl predictions. I like their toughness, I like their experience, and I love their coaching.

Atlanta Falcons (+600) - I don't trust Matt Ryan, and I wish they had been a little better down the stretch. However, at this point they seem to be the class of the NFC, and that means they deserve to be this high. The best news is that they don't have to leave home until they go to Dallas. The bad news is that they can't play the Super Bowl at home, too.

Philadelphia Eagles (+1200) - Great story this year and all, but the way they ended the season really makes me question their toughness, and Andy Reid teams have never had an excess of toughness when it matters. I think they peaked too soon, and Michael Vick's shoulders, though much wider than I thought, aren't wide enough to carry them all the way.

New England Patriots (+170) - This one is a no-brainer. New England is playing as well as a football team can play right now, and they are ridiculously hungry -- they pummeled Miami last week in a game that was totally meaningless. They are unquestionably the team to beat, and I don't really believe that they will be beaten. If Tom Brady is as good in the playoffs as he has been in the season, then it's over. A team that never turns it over is very hard to beat.

Green Bay Packers (+1200) - Maybe I have them this high only because they were my preseason pick, and I am trying to salvage some dignity. They are playing well at the right time, though, and I like the path they would have to take to the big game. I also really like the character of their main guys, especially on defense. That kind of stuff matters at this time of year; just look at what happened last year.

Indianapolis Colts (+1600) - I haven't been high on the Colts this year, there have been just too many injuries. I am not comfortable ruling them out entirely now that they have made the playoffs, though. Manning is Manning, and he has had enough around him to get hot at the right time to make the playoffs. He's the only QB in the AFC who will absolutely not be intimidated at all by playing against Brady, and that matters.

New York Jets (+2500) - Rex Ryan is a buffoon. His quarterback is stunningly average. His team is ridiculously inconsistent. His defense is wildly overrated. Can you tell I don't like the Jets?

New Orleans Saints (+1000) - The Saints have been there, and they are just as feisty as they were last time. Two problems, though, they didn't finish as strong as I would have liked, and I don't believe they are good enough to beat the AFC this time around. My heart will be on their side, but my head says it is someone else's turn.

Chicago Bears (+1200) - I have been doubting the Bears in a big way all year, and now they have a first-round bye. I still have a world of misgivings about them. That means they will probably win it all. Maybe I should put a couple of bucks on them just in case. Or maybe not; Jay Cutler is still their QB, after all.


Baltimore Ravens (+1400) - I feel bad about having this team so low; I really, really like these Ravens. The problem is, though, that they are in the AFC. I don't think they can beat the Pats when all the chips are down, and the Steelers own them. Beating both those teams on the road would be epic. It's also close to impossible.


Seattle Seahawks (+8000) - Pete Carroll's last team has as good a shot at winning a national title this year as his current team.

1 条评论: