2010年5月26日星期三

Real Wedding Inspiration from South Africa and a Fairytale Wedding Dress...

A couple of weeks ago, I received an email from Natasha Du Preez, an award winning South African Wedding Photographer ~ "We are photographers from South Africa, but moving to Australia at the end of 2010. This wedding is really a stunner and it would be great if you can feature it..."

So have a look I did. And swoon I did, and email Natasha right back saying "I'd LOVE too!!" I did too.

Because it doesn't matter where you are from in the world ~ the love in inspirational photography such as this transcends languages, locations and pretty much everything.

"Fairytale, dreamy, mystique … these are just a few words that come to mind describing Tiaan & Elita’s wedding. From Elita’s wedding dress which was designed by Marianne Fassler, one of South Africa’s best and most well known fashion designers, to the finest detail like the heart baskets for the little flower girls, their beautiful dresses by Sibella and a handsome groom, this wedding was well thought out and planned."
Enjoy and be inspired...

"With the first sight of Elita’s beautiful dress, her bridesmaids and flower girls dresses, I had this huge urge to start photographing immediately. We knew this shoot was going to be a killer and shy Elita blossomed in front of the camera. First thing that came to my mind when I saw Tiaan before the ceremony was boy oh boy you don’t know what vision is waiting for you."

The venue was Chez Charlene, located in Pretoria, South Africa...

没有评论:

发表评论